Heritage revitalization and development of two 6-storey, amenity rich, wood-frame condo buildings in Downtown New Westminster.
- Located in the Albert Crescent precinct of Downtown New Westminster.
- Approximately 170 units
- A comprehensive heritage revitalization of the EMN Woods Home, a cherished heritage asset built in 1890.
- An 8-minute walk to Columbia Skytrain station (25 minutes to downtown) and adjacent to Downtown New Westminster’s only Elementary School; Qayqayt Elementary.
- Design and construction of a new Multi-Use Pathway adjacent to Qayqayt Elementary,
- Major improvements to sidewalks and boulevards along Royal Avenue, First Street and Cunningham street
- A Project tailored for families
Notice of Virtual Open House
A Virtual Open House has been scheduled for the project on April 13th, from 6:00pm – 8:00pm. Community members are invited to join live and ask questions or provide comments directly to the development team. Additionally, comments and questions can be sent via email on or before April 18th directly to: [email protected]
Zoom Webinar ID: 840 3291 5901