Heritage revitalization and development of two 6-storey, amenity rich, wood-frame condo buildings in Downtown New Westminster.
- Located in the Albert Crescent precinct of Downtown New Westminster.
- Approximately 170 units
- A comprehensive heritage revitalization of the EMN Woods Home, a cherished heritage asset built in 1890.
- An 8-minute walk to Columbia Skytrain station (25 minutes to downtown) and adjacent to Downtown New Westminster’s only Elementary School; Qayqayt Elementary.
- Design and construction of a new Multi-Use Pathway adjacent to Qayqayt Elementary,
- Major improvements to sidewalks and boulevards along Royal Avenue, First Street and Cunningham street
- A Project tailored for families
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2019. Areva Living. This is not an offering for sale. No such offering can be made without a disclosure statement. All renderings are concepts only and are subject to change. E.&O.E.